Monday, June 30, 2014

The topic of Prophets

5-19-14 Hey mom, it was so good to read your message. I LOVE that they gave you the topic of prophets. And i love that you are able to recognize that they give us hope. With out a prophet Noah and his family and all the animals couldnt have been saved. Without a prophet the people of israel couldnt have crossed the red sea to be freed from pharo. Without a prophet we wouldnt have the restored gospel! Without a prophet we wouldnt have the bible, the book of mormon! Without a prophet we wouldnt have modern day revelation... Without a prophet there would be no hope! We need a prophet to lead an guide us. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet. He has been called of God. He recieves revelation for us today...He talks face to face with our savior jesus christ to know how to lead and guide us. Today...WE are the people of isreal trying to cross the red sea.... And he is guiding us every step of the way. And I KNOW with all my heart that if we listen to his counsels and apply them in our life, WE WILL CROSS THIS RED SEA and we will obtain our promise. We will have eternal life. We will live eternally with our family, and with our father in heaven. I know that president monson will not lead us astray.. So with all that being said, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, he knows the way! I love you mom! I am so blessed to call you my mom. Thursday was mothers day here and i cried all day. I miss you! haha I am one lucky girl. Your the best! have a great week and good LUCK with your talk! love, hermana hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment