Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy 20th.....19th.....silly girl your 20

Hey everyone! I just wanted to start out by letting everyone know that my 19th birthday here in Parauguay has been Fabulous. Thankyou EVERYONE! for the birthday wishes and all that good stuff... I havent recieved the packages that you all sent... but i called the elder in the office and told him to open it and tell me what was in it... He didnt listen to me. So i will have to wait to get them! All good All good.. Anyways, Today was spent at pizza hunt with almost all my best friends here in the mish. Hermana Buss, hermana Wittaker, and hermana b... couldnt. Because she is lame. Anyways it was a good time. Im blessed to have such good friends here. Anyways, this passed week was awesome, like always. The beginging of the week was super sick. We found alot of great people! We found another family! We´ll see what happens with them.. 6-30-14 We have a guy,... his name is Richard. He is the boyfriend to a less active member. He has two little girls that love me. And HE IS AWESOME. He asked us what he needs to do to be baptized and we told him, get married to your partner and he wants too but his wife doesnt. Thats a big problem. But we are working with them! Dont worry! We had FHE the other day and we talked about family prayer and we made prayer rocks. It was SO much fun. They are progressing so well. I love watching these people grow. I know they will grow to be great leaders of the church. We have been in a little slump. Wondering what to do with all the less actives that just dont have the desires to go back to church. We sat with them and read the book of mormon Every other day for two weeks and this sunday we saw that it worked. I swear that book can change lives. Overall everything has been pretty good! I hope everyone is doing good! You all be happy and keep on keepin on! I love this gospel and ALL that it offers. We are so blessed to have the fulness of the gospel in our lives! I love you all and hope you have a great week. Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment