Monday, June 30, 2014

I had a dream

6-9-14 My dear mother, Last night i had i dream that i gave you hug and told you i loved you and ALL day today i have been on edge thinking that maybe something at home happened. Im happy and at peace to know you, and my grandma and my granpa and aunt jean are all okay. Today i shared a story about you in a lesson. We taught about love. I cried. I always cry when i start talking about you.. haha dont know why. You have been such a great example to me in my life. I thought today about a few of the things that i did in the past to make you feel bad. And i just wanted to ask you to forgive me.... I am sincerly sorry for everything. From the heart... I love you mom and i hope you know how special you are to me. Never forget it. Take care of your self. I need me mom when i get back. Tell everyone i love them. love, hermana hun

No comments:

Post a Comment