Monday, June 30, 2014

I can feel the help of your prayers all the time. Paraguay is not hot all year round. Lies all lies.

My dear family and friends.. .Long time no talk. I hope that everyone had a great week and a great memorial weekend! I bet the camp out was awesome. I heard about uncle kirk. I hope that he is okay. We will be praying for him! Other than that, it looks like everyone had a blast from the pictures! 5-26-14 This week has been great! Imserving the lord and loving every minute of it! So i dont know if you all remember how paraguay was supposed to be hot all year round? Lies. Im freezing my rear end off. BUT im still loving every minute of my time here. But i hope that you all still go to church when its freezing because paraguayans do not. Bunch of lazies. Jesus would go to church if it was raining. And this is a concept that they just dont understand yet. Its all good though!! This week we will be having a baptism and we are very happy! Our investigator is Michely, She is 13 years old. Her and all of her family are progressing but she is getting baptized before everyone else. She is amazing.. Her mom called us a few weeks ago and told us on the phone that she walked into michelys room and found her praying on her knees with the book of mormon in her hand. And after she finished her prayer she looked up at her mom and said, mom, this book is true. And after that her mom started going to church. And now we are teaching the whole fmaily. The book of mormon has a ton of power. Power to change lives. I know that with all my heart. I just want to tell everyone thankyou for your support and prayers..I can feel the help of your prayers all the time. I know that the lord is always with us! His angels surround us every day. Im thankful for this gospel... i know its true. I know the book of mormon is the word of God. I know that God has so much patience with us... He gives every day to change. TO become more like our savior. Its always good to examine our lives and see how we are and what we can improve on. ANyways i hope you all have a great week! I love you all! chau © 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States) AdChoices

No comments:

Post a Comment