Monday, June 30, 2014

Best Friends.

6-23-14 Hey mom! Did I tell you that my comp is from colorado springs!? Yep. And also i cant believe you saw a moose. Im so jealous! Thats awesome! I bet you had a blast with nick and his wonderful family! Well I can honestly say mother dear that i miss ya. There is not a day that goes by that i dont think, "Wow... Why didnt i love my mom more?" And thats the truth! I LOVE YA! Your the best. I really dont think i can think of a better mom. I have got the best one! Mom, thankyou for your love for your support and for always being my best friend. Even when sometimes i wasnt your best friend... You were always mine. But dont worry! i have the rest of my life to make it up to ya! We will be the best of friends for all of eternity! I hope you have a great week. Tell, my good ol papa wade that i said i love him and that he is my best friend too. And tell him thankyou. For all he does for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment