Friday, November 1, 2013

2 MONTHS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! MUCH MUCH MUCH TO LEARN STILL!

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:03:23 -0200 Subject: From: rachel.hunt To: Buen dia familia! Lets get started on this letter shall we? Mmmk. First, I heard about Val Porter and my heart just broke. That is aweful. I know that it must be so hard. Im so happy that we have the knowledge that death isnt the end and that she is with our heavenly father. Please send them my love and tell them that i am keeping them in my prayers. Second, Can you believe that tomorrow has been two months? I cant. Time has gone by so fast. Especially here in Paraguay. I dont have much to say this week. I thought i did but i cant think too well because its so freaking hot in this little store thingy. haha Im sorry. This week has been very hot and very humid and very difficult. Just like it should be right? ;) My spanish is coming along as well as the teaching. Im learning alot here in paraguay. And i know i have MUCH MUCH MUCH more to learn. Every day i learn a new lesson. Every day my testimony grows more and more. I know that this church is true. I know that God has a plan for each one of us. I know that this plan is so specific and detailed for each one of us. This morning i was thinking about all the different things that have happened in my life, good and bad. I think about my stupid decisions, my good decisions. The good times, and the difficult times. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better life for ME. I have the best family, The best friends, The best companion, the best mission president, the best mission! I mean look at me.Here i am, in paraguay.. serving a mission. Haha I am so blessed. I am OVERly blessed. Like always.Thankyou all for your love and support. I love you all so so very much. Next week my letter will be mucho mejor. Lo siento for esta carta. Es mas o menos.Okay Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment