Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I love you Mom.

My dearest mother. I want to just say hello... How are you? I miss you and i love you. Not a day goes by that i dont pray to my heavenly father to watch over you. Things here are so good. I seriously am so happy. I mean i am serving the lord!!! I decided that i want to be a seminary teacher when i get back. The thing is, is that i just NEVER want to stop my mission. haha its going by WAY to fast. This is a decision that will help me for a life time. You have been one of the biggest blessings god has ever given me. I thank my father in heaven for sending me a mother like you. Dont ever forget your worth. You are worth more than you will ever know. God sent you to me.. to strengthen me and be there when i need you the most. I love you and am so thankful for your love and prayers., tell gma and gpa that i love them so... have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment