Monday, December 9, 2013

WHY DID GOD SEND ME TO PARAGUAY...... GMA & GPA AUNT JEAN AND GAYLE BASSO

Rachel Hunt Add to contacts 1:27 PM To: jena velte Why did God send me to Paraguay?‏ Hey mom, whats up? I have been thinking lately of all the reasons why God sent my to Paraguay. There are alot of reasons. But there is one reason that i would like to share with you. Here in paraguay mom, everything is GREEN. There are plants EVERYWHERE. Trees everywhere with fruit. Lime, lemon, mango, bananas, papaya.... and alot of fruit that i dont know. Today for pday we went to a lake... we had to walk to thick thick trees to get there. I cant help but think of you every time i see the green trees, the green fields... You always work so hard in the yard, in the garden. My point is that one of the reasons that God sent me here to paraguay is to be reminded of you every day. I love you mom. SO much. And guess what... i got your packages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!! I opened them up and squealed!!!!! And cried! I am so blessed to have you in my life. THis is for gma and gpa. Hey there grandma and grandpa! Boy do i miss you alot! i dont have much time but wanted to share an experience with you. A long time ago grandma, you shared a story about your tithing. And how grandpa kept forgetting to take the tithing to church. And one of the people out at the ranch who isnt a member of the church called and told you that you needed to pay your tithing so that it would rain. And then grandpa finally remembered and it Rained..... Well in a lesson this week i shared this story. I cried a little bit. The spirit was SO strong. I just want to thank you and my sweet grandpa for being the best grandparents and the best examples. Your examples are something that i have used so much here in the mission. PLEASE stay there in heber and dont move a mussle until i get back. I have alot of things planned for the three of us when i get back. Lorence welks and dancing every saturday night. And listening to my grandpa play his guitar. I love you guys! THankyou so your prayers! This is for aunt jean Aunt Jean. My sweet sweet aunt jean. I love and miss you so much. I want you to know that i think about you everyday. I want to tell you to be strong and always remember that Our heavenly father and uncle cyrol are looking down and watching over you. They are rooting for you and want the very best for you. DONT ever forget how much i love and care about you. This is for gayle basso Gayle, How are you? How are things? I dont have much time but wanted to write and tell you that i have been thinking about you. I want to share my testimony with you... and apologize for not sharing it before i left. Gayle i know that god loves you. I know that he is looking down on you with your sweet husband. I know that through This gospel You can see your husband again. YOu can live with him for all eternity. Dont ever forget that you are not alone. God is always with you. And remember that i llove you. And i too want the very best for you. I love you and want to thank you for your example, for your prayers and your support. And PLEASE remember that you have always been and will always be a member of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment