Thursday, October 10, 2013

Leaving the MTC Adios Buenos Aries!

Rachel Hunt 10/07/13 To: jena velte From: This sender is in your safe list. Sent: Mon 10/07/13 9:42 AM To: jena velte Well family, I leave the Buenos aries airport tomorrow, Tuesday October 11th at 7:20am to Paraguay. My heart is so full. I have developed such a strong bond with all those whom I have been able to be with here in Argentina. I am so happy to be a missionary and to be able to serve at the same time with all these wonderful, amazing sons and daughters of God. Thankyou so much.. All of you, My dear family and friends for all the love and support you have shown me. I promise you all, God, and my savior jesus christ that when the day comes that i have to get on the plane home, i will be able to say, I have done all i could. I have given it my all. I love you all so very much! I will talk to you next pday! remember that pdays are on monday now! okay, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment