Monday, April 28, 2014

FIRE BURNING INSIDE. I AM SO HAPPY AND GOD IS SO HAPPY. CHANGE MY FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!!

4-28-14 Hola! I hope that everyones week was just wonderful! I know mine was! This week was full of many miricles. I think its safe to say that it was the best week of my mission... thus far. Lets start with monday in the morning.... I studied in Alma 5 when Alma drills his people with a bunch of questions.... and one question that he asks is if they have experienced a change of heart? and if they have... do they feel to sing the song of redeeming love. I have read this verse a lot but monday it really just felt like God came down and asked me himself. Last week was a rough week... I definately was not feeling like singing the song of redeeming love. hahaha But when i read that verse it was like instantly i changed my attitude, i changed my frown unpside down, and then my whole perspective changed about this work. I had this fire burning inside me.. it was like i didnt want to eat, or sleep. I just wanted to share the gospel! haha And THAT is when my comp and I started seeing the miricles happen. We found out that one of our investigators (eduardo) has read up until jacob 5 in the book of mormon and he doesnt have any doubts that it is true. He has problems with srinking and he says that every time he feels the urge to drink he whips out "the book" and the temptations to drink go away. Another investigator, (that we found this week contacting) named pedro asked a quesiton about the part in the bible that says "i have other sheep which are not of this fold" He said.. "i read that the other day and i thought.. could it be that jesus christ also visted america?"... GOLDEN. haha it was the most spiritual lesson i have ever been a part of. As we taught about the restoration he kept saying, "i just feel that this is true.. i have goosbumps. I know that this is true." It was insane. I had tears in my eyes We had an investigator that came to church sunday.. he hasnt been able to come ever because she works sundays.... so when she walked in she surprised us and said, "i prayed to know if joseph smith was a prophet and the lord told me yes... so i quit my job... i need to be here. i know god will help me find another job." I also spoke in church on sunday WITHOUT notes.. and it went great. we Alsoooo FOUND A FAMILIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we are teaching them!!!! and i am so happy! And god is so happy! We have a less active family that we are working with that wants to go to the temple to be sealed but cant seem to keep some of the commandments.... sometimes i want to take their agency away.... but that would be agaisnt the rules. Instead we are doing the best we can and putting our trust in the lord. Maybe he could take away their agency. I dont know. haha just kidding. Anyways i love you all! i hope you all have a great week! keep the comandmets! and remember that the church is true! that god lives, he loves us.. so he sent his son. and for that, we should always be happy! i love you! chau! dont forget to tell my mom happy birhtday! © 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

No comments:

Post a Comment